Minutes for Special Committee on Rules Creation – December 16, 2018
Attendees: Alex, Joanna, Jessica, William, Paul, Josh, Michele. Josh as note taker
Motions passed for Recommendations to ADC:
- ADC 50 will add a 5th elected voting officer position to break ties, duties and name to be determined.
- ADC 50 will elect a Parliamentarian. They will be a non-voting member of the Executive Committee.
- Regarding a quorum, County Committee rules are adopted (ie, ⅓ membership quorum). Any one member can hold up to 3 proxies.
- There will be no quorum for subcommittee.
- Each subcommittee will establish its own rules and present those rules to the general membership. Each subcommittee must present its rules to be voted on by the ADC every 2 years.
- ADC 50 adopts Robert’s Rules for the ADC general meetings. A training will be provided to the ADC general membership every two years at the Organizing meeting of the ADC.
- Alex Marcus elected as Chair of the Rules Subcommittee.
- The Chair of the Rules Subcommittee will appoint a note taker at each meeting.